Opportunity for a $1,500 Scholarship!
Michael Whitmarsh is proudly offering a scholarship for students attending school in the fall of 2018 as either a pre law undergraduate or a first-year law student. This scholarship is intended to help cover the cost of education and related expenses. The recipient must be a US citizen or authorized to work in the US, accepted and attending school in the Fall of 2018 and must have at least a 3.0 GPA in order to be considered.
Applicants must submit the following by February 15th, 2018
- School transcripts
- Acceptance letter from a college/ law school
- Copy of your birth certificate (or permanent residency card)
- 250 – 500 word essay explaining why you are drawn to the study and practice of law
- Scholarship recipient will be announced on April 16, 2018
- Intention of scholarship is to cover tuition and school related expenses
- Payment will be provided via check directly to the award winner
Submissions are now closed
Thank you to all that applied! We look forward to reading all of your essays and will announce the winner on Monday, April 16th.
Check back for our future scholarship opportunities!